I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

I guess Katgirl has spent too much time on Youtube

Same with bobsm.
Anyways...
Great work! Hope you plan on making another one.

Phoenix Wrong: CF 2 Phoenix Wrong: CF 2

Nice job

If you look at the schoolyard background in the Frosty the Pervert, there are a banana and two berries set up in a funny way.
Also, ZztweekzZ, your a noob. Go look at other Pheonix Wrong submissions before you judge.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Good Job!

I am in a box, and no one can see me, and I just farted, and it really stinks!

And IngramJ, he's older than you...by 5 years.

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

This kicks ass!

Absolutley amazing!
I only found two flaws in it, but they take nothing away from the experiance.
The only flaws were that there are no ammo counters on bolters, and, well, this isn't really a flaw, but it bugs me for some reason. The ship would have been launching the drop pods into space, instead of at the planet.

And the other flaws people are saying that they noticed, aren't flaws. For example, the marine dropping the bolter made sense, because he didn't have time to reload, so he a greater chance of winning the fight if he dropped his weapon, and brought out hi fully reloaded bolt pistol and sword. And that shot would have killed the marine, because it went through the center of his head, destroying his brain.

Anyways...awsome work, the animation was brilliant, the graphics were amazing, the music was superb. The best piece of W40K work on NG.
Keep it up!

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Awsome!

And to PillowDemon, he didn't do the plot. If you read the author comments, you'd have noticed that this is an animation of somebody else's comic.

Anyways...I read his comics all the time. You should do the one where he 'sics Rukia on Dark Link. Would love to see that one!